Tuesday 20 July 2021

The Fiafia night

On thursday the 7th of June we had an existing Fiafia night. There were a lot of dancers but they all put in 100% into their dance. The first performance that led into the existing Fiafia night was kaphaka with a song that was greeting us to the night that we had. There were a few of daneser like newsmen, tong girls, Bollywood, but there were a lot more but they were all so good. As I was waiting behind the stag it felt like there were 100 butterflies going around and around in my samek like it was a swimming pool. Then they called out the hip hop group up to the stage. It was like my heart stopped but then I went up on to the stage at my fist move. Then I hear the much then I go 100% like I was on a sugar russ. When the much stop it was like i had finished having a shower for two days. We had fish with the performance but I was so proud of what i have done. 


All of the pe kid that went to Fiafia i hope your night was better then my night. i hope you enjoy and can you pleas leave an positive comment. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.